Monday, August 4, 2008

Cheeky as


I have recently returned from the Public Library Conference in Tamworth with renewed vigor to complete the Web 2.0 training, not sure exactly when but soon. I thoroughly enjoyed the conference with great speakers who not only had great content to impart, but also great delivery. The Conference dinner was fantastic fun with most participants getting into the theme 'Jazz in the Jungle'.

I am also resuming my studies after a short hiatus. I am going to add another photo of 'Zoli', he now weighs 23kgs. He will be a big boy. I get to take him to his first show on 29th August, luckily it is local and, as it is my first time in the ring I am glad I don't have to worry about the travel as well.

Zoli is a sweetheart, cheeky as, and stubborn to boot. He loves everyone and is very friendly.

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Great to hear you are coming back to the course.

Ellen (PLS)

Raina said...

He's so cute!

Hey do you want to do lunch this week? Prefer Friday (any time) but Thursday could also work ... let me know :)