Friday, March 14, 2008

What a week!!

What a week indeed. I have worked on my RSS, and setup some feeds to sites that I will enjoy
catching up with. How much fun not to have to go looking, they come to me. I have set up quite a few with National Geographic, ABC news, Animal Lovers sites included. I have just looked through their latest feeds and found it lovely to see news articles you don't get on TV. I am really enjoying this Web 2.0. I had save this as a draft then had to hunt to find it again, but as you can see I managed it. Does life get any slower???.....(When you die, I here you say). Well I would like it a little slower for a while before that. Several of my colleagues and I tried on Saturday morning and yesterday morning to do some blogging at work, hoever we had a new program installed which locked us out. We have it sorted now, so that those who would like to come to work early can get access to the Web pages required.

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Hello, me again!
I was wondering if you could put a RSS feed on your blog as I want to put it on my bloglines account. I have a suspicion that this is because I want to see if you have more beautiful dog photos, but it's mainly because your blog is one of the most interesting I've found.
If you want a couple of links to get there comment me, but I'm pretty sure, from the look of your blog, you'll know where to go.
Happy learning!!
Elyse

Judy @ Coffs Kids said...

It certainly was a hectic week, but very rewarding. Being able to use the Web 2.0 technology to share information & develop new community links has been an additional reward. It has also pulled together a range of people and given them a common link, thereby increasing communication opportunities. We learn everyday, but it is even better when we meet new people & develop new bonds as a result of our commonality of purpose.

Raina said...

hmm not sure why they came out as "hippiechick" - haven't used that nickname in a lonnnng time.